You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
You are looking for an alternative to the Microsoft SmartScreen Filters? We are glad to help!
Integration and Configuration
- Plugin for the Microsoft Exchange Server - seamlessly integrates into the server environment.
- The Exchange Server Toolbox will also work as plug-in for the open source hMailServer - all features included.
- Simple and clear configuration interface.
- Extensive set of rules for processing incoming mail, e.g. automatically pass certain messages to external programs.
- Rules can be applied to internal emails (Exchange Server 2007 and higher).
- Variables can be used as placeholders to process text content of emails - e.g. in personalized out-of-office-notices or as part of the order process.
- Avoid lawsuits: Blacklist email recipients and make sure that no unwanted email is sent out.
- Backups can now be performed to a database (integrated database, Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Server) or to the file system.
- The integrity of your archived mails is ensured by creating a signature and checking against it (supported by an integrated database: Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Server). This provides archiving compliant to the latest international electronic backup laws.
- An archive index is created to facilitate searching the content of the backups.
- Strong anti-spam solution: The integrated SpamAssassin runs out-of-the-box, including statistical Bayes filter and the option to train the identification of spam (or junk) and ham ("no spam") emails manually.
- Create your own spam rules for individualized spam protection.
- Integrated blacklists and whitelists for email adresses and words in subject or content.
- The Outlook add-in facilitates easy archive search for users.
- Enables users to train "spam" and "no spam" e-mail recognition resulting in increased protection from junk emails.
Extended Windows event log
- The extended event log guarantees an easy overview over all emails processed via the Exchange Server Toolbox.