Monitor RAID arrays and ensure availability
RAID systems offer a multitude of benefits:
- They increase reliability via redundacies
- They increase performance
- They facilitate the construction of big logical drives
- Hard disks can be replaced and storage space can be increased while the system is running
- They enable you to save money by using several cheap hard disks instead of one expensive model
With the RAID sensor you can monitor the state of your RAID system - remotely or locally. No proprietary software is needed! If a hard disk in your RAID array fails, ServerSentinel will inform you via email or text message .
Please note: the RAID sensor can only be used for RAID controllers supporting VDS.
We protect your privacy! The plug-in "Shariff" makes sure that your data will not be transferred to social networks unless you click one of the share buttons. Learn more.