Question / Problem
How long does it take (on average) to send 10.000 messages ?
Answer / Solution
How long transmission will take depends on several factors, amongst others :
- The speed and load of your PC
- The speed and load of your internet connection (esp. the upstream rate of your connection
- The speed and load of the accepting email server (as well as potentiallimitations set by your service provider, e.g. 10 messages per connection)
- The total size of the message, including all images and attachments
- Firewalls, anti-virus scanner and other proxies reading/filtering the data transfer.
Step "Preview" in the program will give you a rough estimation, how long your transmission will take, assuming an optimal internet connection.