You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Enhance Your Delphi Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes a comprehensive set of visual and non-visual components for Delphi and C++ Buider.
- Create Explorer-like applications within minutes with JamShellTree, the JamShellList the JamShellCombo and the JamShellBreadCrumbBar.
- Easy drop-in: Just drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs.
- Use checkboxes with TJamShellTree, TJamShellList, TJamFileList and TJamDriveList.
- Icons and thumbnails are queried in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- The TJamFilePreview component integrates the preview pane (introduced with Windows Vista) in your application. The TJamShellChangeNotifier informs you about relevant shell events.
Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- The TJamExplorerBrowser provides a complete, configurable Windows Explorer view.
- Windows Shell context menu (can be extended with a Delphi popup menu).
- OLE drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar applications.
- Different view styles: The TJamShellList and the TJamFileList support small icons, large icons, extra large icons, details mode and thumbnails.
- Overlay icons supported.
- Installed Shell extensions, which are supported by the Windows Explorer, are also supported by the ShellBrowser Delphi Edition.
- Background context menu in the TJamShellList is supported.
- Comprehensive documentation of the included controls
- Several sample projects for basic and advanced features of ShellBrowser Delphi Edition included.