You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Quick overview over scanned folders
- Users can navigate through a folder tree showing the scan results for all the folders they have access to.
- Different actions can be performed in the context menu:
- Removing and reloading scan results in the folder tree
- Automatically expanding all subfolders to level six
- Marking selected folders and subfolders, visible in SpaceObServer
Easy Setup and Permission Management
- The comfortable setup secures easy installation.
- Use the administrator backend to manage user permissions and create new users.
Easy-to-use User Interface
- Visualizations known from SpaceObServer offer a quick overview over disk space development.
- A clear menu facilitates configuration:
- Use checkboxes for the selection of folders in the tree view
- Selection of the values shown in the tree:
- Occupied disk space
- Allocated disk space in parent folder (in %)
- Number of files
- The size unit in which files and folders will be shown (KB, MB, GB, TM, or automatic selection)
- Decimal places after the comma
Information presented in tabs
- Pie chart and bar chart in 2D or 3D view (key can be switched on or off).
- Monitor disk space usage development in the history.
- Selectable time frame
- 2D or 3D view
- Detailed view shows all information about subfolders and files of a selected folder.
- Select which columns should be shown
- Search function
- File extensions shows all file types and enables you to filter the data according to different criteria.
- The tab Users shows all users owning files in the selected tree element.
- Top 100 presents the 100 biggest files.
- Check for duplicate files on the duplicate files tab.