You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Efficient Disk Space Management from all perspectives
- See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Visualize disk usage in the pie or bar chart.
- Tree maps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected directory.
- Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access).
- Statistics about file types and file owners for every branch.
- Filter the file system tree on the left by a certain user or file type.
- See a list of the 100 largest files.
- Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
- Scan FTP, WebDAV, and SharePoint servers.
- Disk Space Management on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile File Search
- Integrated file search.
- Fully customizable file search.
- Archive, copy, or move the results of the TreeSize File Search, for instance lar, old, or temporary files or files of a certain type.
- Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
- Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
- TreeSize offers a powerful duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also enables you to easily deduplicate files using hardlinks.
Exporting and Reporting
- TreeSize enables you to export scan results (showing the directory structure) to many different formats such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard, or email.
- Export a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, for example for use in a database.
- Save the data to an XML file and load it again later.
- See which folders have grown: Compare a saved XML file to a current version of the file system branch, TreeSize Professional displays the difference between the two scans.
- Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with snapshots Windows takes automatically.
Customized Analyses & Views
- Configure displayed columns for the details view, Excel export, text file and printed reports.
- Include and exclude certain files or folders in your scans.
High Performance thanks to Multithreading
- Browse the results during scanning.
- Scan and view several folders at the same time.
- Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
Full NTFS Support
Perfect Integration with the Windows Explorer
- Explorer context menu supported inside the TreeSize window.
- TreeSize Professional can be started from within the Windows Explorer.
- Drag and Drop is enabled.
- On a Windows Core Server TreeSize can serve as a graphical user interface.
Full Network Support
- TreeSize Professional offers full support for network drives and scans UNC paths like Servershare.