ServerSentinel & USB Temperature Sensor
Simple & Robust Monitoring of Room Temperature
ServerSentinel can monitor the temperature in a server room with the help of the USB Temperature Sensor. When an adjusted threshold value is exceeded, ServerSentinel executes a defined action, for example, immediately sends an email or text message.
- Temperature sensor for use with a PC
- Device specifications
- USB device with 1.90 m cable
- Aluminium case 25 mm x 15 mm x 40 mm
- Valid temperature range: -20° to +80° C (using the sensor outside this range may destroy it)
- Measuring accuracy ± 1° C, typically ± 0.2° C, at 20° C
- Measuring resolution 0.0625° C
- RoHS, CE & EN60950 conform/ IP57
- Less than 50 mA power consumption
- Splash-proof: The casting resign protects the sensor again humidity and splash-water. Anyway the sensor must not be operated under water for a long time, because the casting resign will very slowly absorb water. There is no guarantee that the sensor materials will not react with its environment.
- Existing USB drivers are sufficient, no separate drivers have to be installed
Purchase the USB Temperature Sensor here.
We protect your privacy! The plug-in "Shariff" makes sure that your data will not be transferred to social networks unless you click one of the share buttons. Learn more.