You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
The ServerSentinel sensors provide versatile and reliable monitoring, enabling you to control different resources in your building. If a computer is monitored remotely, an RDP connection can be established via the context menu.
For examples of application see the sensor pages or the ServerSentinel Recipes.
- Use a wide range of server and network sensors.
- Run different applications or scripts (VBS, PS) with the script sensor and monitor their return values.
- Query databases with the database sensor.
- Monitor hardware (temperatur and fan speeds) with the SpeedFan sensor (in combination with SpeedFan).
- The XML sensor reads file content.
USB sensorsDifferent USB sensors help you monitor environmental influences:
Hard disk sensorsThe hard disk sensors enable you to monitor content and state of your hard disks.
- Folder and file features can be monitored with the file and folder sensor (if installed, SpaceObServer will be used for to monitor folder sizes in the background).
- Monitor hard disk health with the S.M.A.R.T. sensor.
- Monitor the RAID-Status with the RAID sensor.
- Use the disk space sensor to collect information regarding the disk space usage and the disk space development on your system.
- Use the file system sensor to monitor file system events.
Increase network reliability with the help of sensorsWith ServerSentinel you can keep an eye on your network.
- The Ping sensor tests the availability of servers and single computers.
- The SNMP sensor monitors network devices like servers, routers, printers or an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) and receives SNMP traps.
- The HTTP sensor checks whether certain content is available.
- With the TCP sensor you can check if a connection to a host is possible.
- The FTP sensor monitors files and folders on FTP servers.
- The DNS sensor verifies that a DNS server can solve a certain address.
Ensure working email servers
Monitor Windows systems - remotely and locallyKeep an eye on your running Windows systems.
- Monitor the use of resources by processes and services with the process and service sensors.
- The specialized system load sensor was developed specifically for the monitoring of available internal memory as well as the CPU and hard disk load.
- With the versatile performance indicator sensor you can query system information.
- The Windows event log sensor enables you to query the Windows event log locally or remotely.
- You can formulate your own WMI querys with the WMI sensor.
Configure sensors individually and remotelyAll sensors can easily be adapted to the given requirements. This can be accomplished as follows:
- Conditions (e.g. thresholds) and inspection intervals can be defined individually for each sensor.
- Multiple actions can be performed consecutively.
- Exception times for condition can be defined. This way you can make sure that, for example, an action stacking CPU load will not be run while a backup is being created.
- Sensors can depend on each other: a sensor will only be run if the dependent sensor was successful.
- The ServerSentinel Remote Client allows you to access both the configuration options of the sensors and the collected data.