You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
The ServerSentinel sensors provide versatile and reliable monitoring, enabling you to control different resources in your building. If a computer is monitored remotely, an RDP connection can be established via the context menu.
For examples of application see the sensor pages or the ServerSentinel Recipes.
- Use a wide range of server and network sensors.
- Run different applications or scripts (VBS, PS) with the script sensor and monitor their return values.
- Query databases with the database sensor.
- Monitor hardware (temperatur and fan speeds) with the SpeedFan sensor (in combination with SpeedFan).
- The XML sensor reads file content.
USB sensorsDifferent USB sensors help you monitor environmental influences:
Hard disk sensorsThe hard disk sensors enable you to monitor content and state of your hard disks.
- Folder and file features can be monitored with the file and folder sensor (if installed, SpaceObServer will be used for to monitor folder sizes in the background).
- Monitor hard disk health with the S.M.A.R.T. sensor.
- Monitor the RAID-Status with the RAID sensor.
- Use the disk space sensor to collect information regarding the disk space usage and the disk space development on your system.
- Use the file system sensor to monitor file system events.
Increase network reliability with the help of sensorsWith ServerSentinel you can keep an eye on your network.
- The Ping sensor tests the availability of servers and single computers.
- The SNMP sensor monitors network devices like servers, routers, printers or an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) and receives SNMP traps.
- The HTTP sensor checks whether certain content is available.
- With the TCP sensor you can check if a connection to a host is possible.
- The FTP sensor monitors files and folders on FTP servers.
- The DNS sensor verifies that a DNS server can solve a certain address.
Ensure working email servers
Monitor Windows systems - remotely and locallyKeep an eye on your running Windows systems.
- Monitor the use of resources by processes and services with the process and service sensors.
- The specialized system load sensor was developed specifically for the monitoring of available internal memory as well as the CPU and hard disk load.
- With the versatile performance indicator sensor you can query system information.
- The Windows event log sensor enables you to query the Windows event log locally or remotely.
- You can formulate your own WMI querys with the WMI sensor.
Configure sensors individuallyAll sensors can easily be adapted to the given requirements. This can be accomplished as follows:
- Conditions (e.g. thresholds) and inspection intervals can be defined individually for each sensor.
- Multiple actions can be performed consecutively.
- Exception times for condition can be defined. This way you can make sure that, for example, an action stacking CPU load will not be run while a backup is being created.
- Sensors can depend on each other: a sensor will only be run if the dependent sensor was successful.