Monitor server and network services
ServerSentinel enables you to monitor server and network services easily and flexibly. Define values or thresholds and let ServerSentinel compare them with the actual values in predefined intervals.
If those thresholds are exceeded, ServerSentinel warns you, thus enabling you to react before, for example, a critical server failure can occur.
ServerSentinel offers the following sensors:
- HTTP (for website-monitoring)
- Ping (checks if computers are available)
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP (provides information about email server and inboxes)
- SNMP (monitors network devices such as printer, router etc.)
- FTP (supports monitoring file or folder permissions on FTP servers)
- TCP (checks whether a port accepts connections)
- DNS (queries information from DNS servers)
We protect your privacy! The plug-in "Shariff" makes sure that your data will not be transferred to social networks unless you click one of the share buttons. Learn more.