Precisely and easily measure humidity and room temperature
ServerSentinel can monitor the humidity and temperature of the server room with the help of the USB Humidity/Temperature Sensor. The USB sensor measures the temperature and humidity through an opening in the middle of the casing. The device is equipped with a calibrated precision sensor. When a set threshold value is exceeded, ServerSentinel can, for example, immediately send a message or execute another action.
Examples of use
- Humidity plus temperature sensor for use with a PC
- Device specifications:
- USB device with 1.90 m cable
- Plastic case 44 x 30 x 23 mm
- Measuring accuracy in the range of +5 to +40°C: ± 2.0 % relative humidity (RH) and ± 0.4° C measuring resolution
- Valid temperature range: -20° to +80° C (using the sensor outside this range may destroy it)
- When temperature falls below 0°C, the USB cable should not be dejected to avoid damage of the cable cover
- RoHS, CE & EN60950 conform/IP44
- For indoor use only
- Less than 25 mA power consumption
- Existing USB drivers are sufficient, no separate drivers need to be installed
Purchase the USB Humidity/Temperature Sensor in our shop.