You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Windows Port of the Famous Open Source Spam Filter SpamAssassin
- Efficient high-performance anti spam tool.
- Offers most of the functions and modules of the original Apache SpamAssassin as native Windows executables.
- Utilizes a variety of spam tests to score emails according to several spam criteria.
- To create a copmrehensive anti spam solution, SpamAssassin in a Box has to be connected to an existing Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) like MS Exchange or hMailServer.
Improved Windows Compatibility
- Optimized memory usage guarantees maximum efficiency.
- Further improvements ensure optimal stability when running the spam filter on windows-based systems.
- Custom user settings (user_prefs) can be used to change the spam filter configuration while the system is running.
Installs the SpamAssassin Daemon (SpamD) as a Windows Service
- The integrated Windows Service optimizes memory usage and ensures maximum efficiency.
- Loads and shuts down the spam filter with the operating system.
- Restarts the SpamAssassin Daemon SpamD automatically in case of errors.
- Logs important events (e.g. anti spam rules updates) in the Windows Event Log.
- The spamfilter can be controlled easily via the Windows Service Control Manager (SCM).
Many Useful Extensions
- Periodically updates the SpamAssassin anti spam rules to guarantee maximum efficiency.
- SpamAssassin default rules plus several additional anti spam rules are included.
- Spam filter and system service configuration can easily be managed using the Windows registry.