Keeping track of storage space usage on your storage with TreeSize is really easy. Simply select the best visualization option for the job at hand and start analyzing scan data!
- Charts: Treemap Charts, Pie Chart, and Bar Chart.
- Details: See size, allocated disk space, number of files and folders, and much more information.
- Statistics: Sort disk space usage according to users and file types.
- File age: Check last access, last change, and creation date of files.
- Top 100: Find the 100 largest files.
- History: Track disk space usage development.
Cleaning up disk space is easy, when data is segmented for you. That's why TreeSize offers a wide range of reporting options.
TreeSize enables you to keep an eye on disk space usage. Watch this short video to learn more about its features.
You want to keep an eye on more or large servers and require a detailed disk space management history? Test SpaceObServer, our database-based disk space manager!