You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Enhance Your .NET Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes 13 Visual Studio and Non-Visual controls.
- Create Explorer clones within minutes with the ShellTreeView, the ShellListView, and the ShellControlConnector.
- Easy drop-in: Simply drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs.
- All captions, e.g. the column headers in the ShellListView, are from the system in the active language.
- Use checkboxes with ShellTreeView and ShellListView.
- Icons and thumbnails are determined in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- Integrate the preview pane introduced with the Windows Explorer with the ShellFilePreview component and let the ShellChangeNotifier inform you about relevant shell events.
Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- Windows Shell context menu.
- Drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar applications.
- Different view styles: The ShellListView supports small icons, large icons, list, details and thumbnails.
- Overlay icons are supported.
- Installed Shell extensions supported by the Windows Explorer are also supported by the ShellBrowser .NET Edition
- Background context menu in the ShellListView is supported.
100% C# Code - transparent costs