You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Enhance Your .NET Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes a comprehensive set of visual and non-visual controls for Visual Studio.
- Create Explorer clones within minutes with the ShellTreeView, the ShellListView, and the ShellControlConnector or the ExplorerBrowser control.
- Easy drop-in: Simply drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs.
- All captions, e.g. the column headers in the ShellListView, are from the system in the active language.
- Icons and thumbnails are determined in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- Integrate the preview pane introduced with the Windows Explorer with the ShellFilePreview component and let the ShellChangeNotifier inform you about relevant shell events.
- Use Windows functionality without struggling with p/invoking the respective Windows APIs and COM Objects and Interfaces.
Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- The ExplorerBrowser provides a complete, configurable Windows Explorer view.
- Windows Shell context menu.
- Drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar applications.
- Different view styles: The ShellListView supports small icons, large icons, list, details and thumbnails.
- Overlay icons are supported.
- Installed Shell extensions supported by the Windows Explorer are also supported by the ShellBrowser .NET Edition
- Background context menu in the ShellListView is supported.