Are you done with the integrated file search in Windows? With UltraSearch Professional, we introduce a file search tool that outperforms the Windows search - when it comes to speed and handiness - by far!
No matter if you are looking for files, folders, file extension or file types. UltraSearch Professional finds files on your file system in no time.
With UltraSearch Professional, you can find desired files in a few seconds. However, there might be some features that might really come in handy, but you don't know about yet. So let's check out how to improve your search even further:
- search on all partitions of your local hard disks.
- look through all your external drives like USB flash drives and SD cards.
- scan through your network drives and mounted cloud storage.
- limit your search to a specific drive or folder.
Just check mark all drives you want to look through. UltraSearch Professional gives you a quick overview about the total sizes of the listed drives. Additionally, you can browse for a path manually or add an UNC path per hand.
UltraSearch Professional is really fast - but it gets even faster. When you are looking for files that match certain characteristics, you can set filters to streamline your search. Doing so, you can customize your search just the way you want it to be.
UltraSearch offers various file search filters:
- File date filter: Limit your search results to files that were created, last modified or last accessed at a specific time. File date filters help you to set a time interval for your file search.
- File size filter: Looking for files that are of a certain size? Use file size filters to reduce your search results to files of a chosen minimum or maximum size.
- File type filter: UltraSearch Professional categorizes file extensions to file types. Files with the extension .docx, .xlsx, .pptx or .pdf are categorized as "Office Files and Documents". Using file type filters, you can specify your search for the chosen file types. You can customize all file types just like you need them to be.
- Exclusion filter: Exclusion filters help you to exclude certain files, file types or search paths from your search.
Tired of setting the search filters with a few clicks of the mouse? Use the UltraSearch Professional search syntax instead.
You can use the Query Composer to easily choose different filter rules. The Query Composer automatically translates your specifications into our search syntax.
Apart from that, power users can add their own search syntax by hand, too. Combine different search attributes and use regular expressions to optimize your search results.
With UltraSearch Professional, you can search for files by their content quick and easy.
The UltraSearch content search allows scanning for specific text through various file formats, no matter if plain text, Word documents, PDF files or maybe HTML.
We believe that it's important to test software before you buy. That's why we offer a 30-days trial for UltraSearch Professional, completely free and without registration. Check it out yourself!