The SEPA direct debit procedure is very simple. At the same time, modern banking requires professional SEPA mandate organization with efficient software solutions. We'll show you how SEPA-Transfer can help you!
In the SEPA direct debit process, one party withdraws funds from another party's bank account. Both parties can either be legal persons or a company. In order to do so, the payee needs a signed SEPA mandate from the payer. Direct debits are especially used for recurring payments and significantly cheaper than working with payment service providers.
- You initiate the direct debit by transferring the bank data securely to your bank with SEPA-Transfer. SEPA-Transfer automatically calculates a valid execution date taking into account the prescribed lead time.
- Your bank submits the transaction to the payer's bank.
- If it is a B2B direct debit (i.e. a company direct debit), the bank checks the SEPA mandate. If there is a CORE direct debit (i.e. a basic direct debit), this step is omitted.
- The payer's bank transmits the payment to your bank.
- The amount collected is debited from the debtor's account. Finally, your bank will credit the payment to your account.
Accelerate your SEPA debit transfer with SEPA-Transfer
Using SEPA-Transfer, you can speed up the payment process significantly - especially if the SEPA debit transfer process is a recurring task!
To create a SEPA direct debit, you need a valid SEPA mandate. Here, our SEPA-Transfer solution provides you with preformatted templates. You can simply print these with the deposited data and assign a reference number (which can be similar to the contract number for example) to the ready-to-send SEPA mandate. For recurring payments and subscriptions, the reference numbers can be imported very easily. The payer, e.g. your customer or club member, only has to sign the SEPA mandate on paper. Mind that the bank won't check the accuracy of the SEPA direct debit itself.
Next, after importing the payment data from various file types like Excel, XML or CSV the direct debit can be comfortably initiated with our solution. Doing so, SEPA-Transfer automatically calculates a valid execution date, taking into account the prescribed lead time. Finally, repeat the process next time it is needed with just one click.
The key benefits of using SEPA-Transfer for your SEPA transactions:
- Preformatted templates for SEPA mandates
- Easy and secure bank transfer of payment data
- Automated payment process
- Initiation of multiple bank transactions on a specific date (e.g. for salaries)
Want to Give SEPA-Transfer a Try?
We are convinced that you should try out our solution before you make the decision to buy. Get to know the 30 days trial of SEPA-Transfer.