The SEPA direct debit procedure is very simple. We'll show you how!
- To create a SEPA direct debit, you need a valid SEPA mandate. Here, our SEPA Transfer solution provides you with preformatted templates. You can simply print these with the deposited data and assign a reference number to the ready-to-send SEPA mandate. The payer, e.g. your customer or club member, only has to sign the SEPA mandate.
- You initiate the direct debit by transferring the bank data securely to your bank with SEPA Transfer. SEPA Transfer automatically calculates a valid execution date taking into account the prescribed lead time.
- Your bank submits the transaction to the payer's bank.
- If it is a B2B direct debit (i.e. a company direct debit), the bank checks the SEPA mandate. If there is a CORE direct debit (i.e. a basic direct debit), this step is omitted.
- The payer's bank transmits the payment to your bank.
- The amount collected is debited from the debtor's account.
- Your bank will credit the payment to your account.
Do you need to perform multiple bank transactions on a specific date? For example, transfer salaries? With SEPA Transfer, you can make all your transfer orders in one go.