Main Features at a Glance
Import and Convert SEPA Data
- Import account data from Excel files (XLS files), text and CSV files, SEPA XML files.
- Use SEPA-Transfer to convert account number and bank sort code to the SEPA XML format.
- Create SEPA credit transfers and SEPA direct debits, and save them in different formats.
- Create SEPA direct debits and manage SEPA mandates.
- Automatic control: Incorrect booking records are marked with an error description before the booking is executed.
- Save bookings with templates and use them again and again.
- Specify a SEPA Purpose Code for your payment with a comfortable Drop-Down-List.
Advantages of the Enterprise Edition
- Manage an unlimited number of accounts from all SEPA participating countries.
- Import and process data from any database (ADO NET source) (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL Server).
- Connect SEPA transfer to an existing system (e.g. ERP) and automate processes using command line parameters.
- Import account data via script, e.g. from Excel files or databases.
- Use integrated environment variables in postings.
- Set SEPA fields for end-to-end reference (End-To-End-ID) and collector reference (Payment Information ID).
- Have the cash discount calculator calculate discounts according to your own specifications.
Simple Home Banking in Germany via HBCI/FinTS
- Send SEPA bookings to your bank via HBCI(+)/FinTS (Homebanking).
- Send large quantities of transactions to the bank with just one registration as a collective transaction.
- Call up your current account transactions at your bank with SEPA-Transfer.
- SEPA-Transfer can check whether your account is sufficiently covered before sending transfer orders to your bank.
- SEPA-Transfer supports all TAN procedures in the Small Business Edition (e.g. smsTAN, chipTAN, sm@rt-TAN, iTAN etc.).
- The Enterprise Edition supports registration via chip card reader.
- Express transfers can be transferred with the Enterprise Edition if your bank supports this.
Using Enterprise Edition as EC Cash Terminal
- The SEPA-Transfer Enterprise Edition can be used in combination with a magnetic or chip card reader as an EC payment system in your business or institution.
Want to Know More About the Features of SEPA-Transfer?
Vote for SEPA-Transfer Features
Your opinion counts! Be part of the decision team and vote for new SEPA-Transfer features.