You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Multi-Faceted Disk Space Management
- See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Visually track down disk space usage in the pie and bar chart or hierarchical tree map.
- Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access)
- See statistics about file types and file owners.
- List of the top 100 largest files is generated automatically for each scan.
- Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
- Easily scan FTP, WebDAV, and SharePoint servers.
- Manage storage space on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile File Search
- Use the integrated, highly customizable file search.
- Find the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid shortcuts or files owned by a nonexistent account and delete or archive them.
- Also files with long paths are reliably found.
- Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
- Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to an executable file/script.
- Rename multiple files at once and replace invalid characters in any number of file names.
- Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also enables you to easily deduplicate files with NTFS hardlinks.
Exporting and Reporting
- TreeSize will enable you to export scan results (showing the directory structure) to many different formats such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard, or email.
- Export a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, for example for later use in a database.
- Save scan data to an XML file and load it again at a later point.
- See which folders have grown: Compare a saved XML file to a current version of the file system branch, TreeSize Personal displays the difference between the two scans.
- Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with snapshots Windows takes automatically.
Customizable Analyses and View Options
- Configure displayed columns for the details view, Excel export, text file and printed reports.
- Include and exclude certain files or folders in your scans.
High Performance through Multithreading
- Browse the results during scanning.
- Scan and view several folders at the same time.
- Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
Full NTFS Support
Perfect Integration in the Windows Explorer
- The Explorer context menu is supported inside the TreeSize window.
- Start TreeSize from within the Windows Explorer.
- Drag and Drop is enabled.
- TreeSize Personal scans network drives in typical home networks where the computer running TreeSize Personal is not part of a Windows domain and the remote system is not a Windows server
The new release of the Professional Edition has even more great features! Curious? Take a look at the new features of the 7th version of TreeSize Professional!