You are a Microsoft Most Valued Professional or a Microsoft Certified Trainer?
Here's what we can offer you!
Find space hogs - clean up hard disk space
- Break down hard disk space usage right down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the treemap to visualize disk space usage.
- Scan network shares and cloud drives.
- Visualization of folder sizes via a colored bar in the background facilitates easy orientation.
- TreeSize Free displays all files and folders compressed with the formats LZX and XPress as well as NTFS compression rates. Whole folder branches can be compressed via NTFS.
- Access your disk space manager at any time: TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of folders or drives.
- Start TreeSize Free with administrator rights and scan files you cannot access without opening them. Data protection guaranteed.
Monitor free space on smartphones and mobile devices
- TreeSize Free scans smartphones and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
Quick overview over file information
- The column view offers detailed information about files and folders: size, occupied disk space, number of files, last acces, owner etc.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria and according to patterns you create. Patterns can be matched as wildcards, regular expressions, or whole name.
- The filter preview shows the impact your patterns will have.
- Switch between simple view and column view at any time and print your scan results.
- Use the intuitive touch interface on touchscreen devices (Windows 8 and higher).
Small, fast, secure
- TreeSize Free uses the Master File Table (MTF) for scans of local NTFS drives and thus guarantees ultra-fast scans.
- The handy utility occupies minimal disk space and can be run from USB sticks without a hitch.
- Use the U3 download to install TreeSize Free on U3 USB sticks and run it anywhere.